Corporate law is the body of law governing the rights, relations, and conduct of persons, company’s organization and business. Basically, It refers to the legal practice relating to, or the theory of corporations. The relations between the directors, investors, shareholders and the Company as a body corporate are governed under the provisions of Indian Companies Act, 2013. The MCA – Ministry of Corporate Affairs, of the Government of India is the nodal ministry that oversees the Corporate Affairs. The new Act has given rise to the number of new concepts and also has made the Companies Act 2013 (‘principal Act’) simplified and comprehensive. We are a Team of Expert Corporate Lawyers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Our Corporate lawyers are highly knowledgeable and highly Experienced in the Corporate Law Sector in Gujarat.
Corporate Law is one of the key – practice areas of Bhatt & Joshi Associates, which primarily entails transactional and legal advisory including advisory relating to day-to-day business, regulatory issues, corporate and governance affairs. Tending to clients, both domestic and international, Bhatt & Joshi Associates have gained vast experience as Corporate Lawyers, in dealing with business matters right from inception and catering to the regular corporate and compliance needs for successful functioning to empowering companies to scale to their potential. This enables Bhatt & Joshi to become one of the leading Corporate Law Firms in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
OUR CORPORATE LAWYERS HANDLE CASES FOR VARIOUS TYPE IN THE CORPORATE LAW FIRM:-
We, as a corporate law firm in Gujarat, have received accolades for providing all-round service to the companies, which encompasses corporate commercial and tax structuring of a business whether domestic or through foreign investment, process incorporation via a sustainable model which optimize the needs of the business, day to day compliance process for smooth functioning, ensure optimum use and action of corporate finance, as well as strategizing takeovers or winding up at appropriate junctures; our capable teams can handle it all. Our strong base in corporate laws guarantees efficient guidance to fulfil the same.
- Arbitration & Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Company Secretarial
- Company Setup / Incorporation
- Corporate and Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Restructuring
- Debt Recovery
- Due Diligences
- Employment/ Human Resources and Labour
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Regulations
- India Entry Strategy
- Intellectual Property
- Joint Ventures
- Licenses & Registrations
- Commercial Litigation Lawyers – civil and criminal
- Mergers & Acquisitions (including cross border transactions)
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Tax (direct and indirect)
- Transaction Documentation / Shareholder Agreements
We deal with various corporate companies:
- Public Sector Undertaking
- One- Person Company
- Unlimited Company
- Incorporated Company
- Small Company
- Sole Proprietorship
- Partnership – liability is joint and unlimited.
- Limited Liability Partnership
- HUF (Hindu Divided Family)
- Pvt Ltd.(Private Limited Company)
Our Corporate Lawyers Have Expertise & Experience in:-
- General corporate and commercial advice including advice on companies law, SEBI regulations, foreign exchange management laws, legal metrology laws, and Bureau of Indian Standard laws;
- Compliance audits and gap analysis;
- Outbound and inbound investments including joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions;
- Private equity transactions including formulating legally viable structures, carrying out due diligence, drafting and negotiating transaction documents and assistance in closing related compliances
- Policy interpretation.
- The team is recognized for comprehensive and complete range of services essential for setting up and operating a business in India including advising on broadly:
- Establishing the business entity
- Infusion of funds
- Drafting of various contracts and agreements
- Business restructuring
- Statutory and regulatory compliances
- Extension and growth of business
- Matters relating to foreign investment
- Labor law issues
- Exit options and winding up
Ignoring or neglecting any Legal Requirement for business could increase the risk of your business. Therefore, you Should Always Consult a Well Experienced & Knowledgeable Corporate Lawyer for your business. It is always better to avoid litigation rather than winning a legal battle. Our Corporate Lawyers in Ahmedabad are there to help you always.
Bhatt & Joshi Associate’s strength as Corporate Lawyers lies in their multidisciplinary corporate lawyers and commercial lawyers team facilitating the setting up of businesses in the country and abroad. We have extensive experience across sectors like media and telecom, infrastructure, real estate, retail and marketing (B2B) (B2C), healthcare, education, manufacturing, while catering to varied requirements from corporates and individuals alike.
What should you search for in your Company Lawyer or Corporate Lawyers or Corporate Law Firm?
- Combination of Experienced Lawyers and Young Lawyers: A Firm having the team of energetic, dynamic young blood with a combination of most experienced, specialist Corporate defense lawyers. All you need is a place where your all round requirements of Corporate Law Consultancy are satisfied. Your Corporate Lawyers should be able to help you in:
- Choosing and establishing the appropriate business entity
- Securing venture capital/ private equity funding
- Exploring opportunities for inorganic growth
- Advising on business and operational restructuring
- Ensuring ongoing legal and regulatory compliance
- Working through dissolution and other exit strategies.
- Fact collection: Sometimes there are more than one conceivable arrangements or parcel of points of reference to help the argument. Thus, a Corporate Lawyer ought to have that ability to assess every one of the potential outcomes before presenting the same.
- Research: Good legitimate research abilities are required to look into important case laws, points of reference, corrections to help the contentions.
- Representation: It is most important for a Corporate lawyer to deeply understand facts and most aptly represent them before presiding Judge. It must be understood that any important evidence missed out at the stage of trial, affects the case at every stage of appeal.
Detailed Knowledge of Diverse Areas of Law: It is equally important that your Corporate lawyers have a grip over diverse areas of Law. Many times there are multiple remedies may be available and it will be upto your civil lawyer, who will decide the most appropriate remedy in the given facts and circumstances of your case.