Bhatt & Joshi Associates being one of the top law firms in Gujarat provides a complete gamut of Legal Services and expert counsel regarding the Land Revenue Law in Gujarat and Land Revenue Lawyers. We being the Land Revenue Lawyers advise our clients on all Land Revenue Law related matters. We also facilitate online drafting of all documents, petitions, representations related to Land Revenue Laws through our expert Land Revenue Lawyers.
Land Revenue Law is a State subject hence the entire legislation regulating the controlling laws in India is enacted and regulated by the respective states. The Land Acquisition Act 1895 being the earlier legislation regarding the acquisition of land in India is a central legislation which controls and regulates the matters related to land acquisition.
‘Land’ is a subject which is there in the State List of the Constitution of India, 1950. It is Entry 18 in the State List of Schedule VII of the Constitution of India. Thus this means that as provided under Article 246 of the Constitution of India. Clause (3) of Art. 246 confers an exclusive power on the States to make laws with respect to the matters enumerated in the State List (List II of the Seventh Schedule). These are matters which admit to local variations and, from an administrative point of view, are best handled at the state level and, therefore, the Centre is debarred from legislating with respect to these matters. Land has always been a bone of contention. Be it between two individuals where one fights for the ownership which the other party is claiming to have.
The laws in India mainly regulate and control the following important aspects:
- Land use aspects such as agricultural, non agricultural, barren, pastures and other types
- Land ownership by individuals
- Land ownership by communities
- Land ownership by institutions
- Land holdings by Government, local self government
- Method of partition of land holdings
- Maintenance of land records
- Acquisition of land
- Change of land use
- Zoning of lands
- Local laws regulating land affairs
- Tenancy rights of land
As leading Land Revenue Lawyers and a Real Estate Law Firm in Ahmedabad, we advise various Land Owners, Agriculturists, Real Estate Developers and Private Clients on a plethora of Land Revenue matters. The Firm having the expert Land Revenue Lawyers advises comprehensively on all aspects of Real Estate Transactions including litigation. Our Land Revenue Lawyers provide the the services in the following gamut of Land Revenue Laws:
- Title Clearance and Due Diligence
- Land Acquisition
- Property Law
- Revenue and Tenancy Laws
- Real Estate Litigation
- Purchase, Development and Redevelopment of Land
- Planning Law
- Documentation and Conveyancing
- Construction contracts
- PPP (Public Private Partnership Projects)
- Project Advisory
- Mutation of land
- Challenge to acquisition of land before the High Court under the writ jurisdiction
- Challenge to Award of land acquisition right from the original authority upto Gujarat High court
- Change of land use matters (CLU)
- Challenge to notifications of acquisition of land
- Services for denotification of land
We handle all land revenue litigation matters before:
- Land Revenue courts
- Deputy Collector – Prant Officer,
- Collector Land Revenue,
- Gujarat Revenue Tribunal
- SSRD – Special Secretary Revenue Department
- Gujarat High Court
- Supreme Court
We as Best Land Revenue Lawyers provide legal advice, legal services and litigation services for:
- Partition matters in Land revenue;
- Demarcation of land;
- Tenancy Related Matter under Bombay Tenancy Act
- Matters falling under Gujarat Land Revenue Code i.e
- Disputes pertaining to Mutation Entries also popularly known as RTS Proceedings,
- Matters pertaining to Agricultural Land;
- Matters pertaining to Gauchar Land; etc.
- Litigation services for partition of family lands
- Legal documentation related to land revenue
- Due diligence to verify the land title, possession, land use
- Due diligence for zonal plan verification, legal compliance verification
- Matters pertaining to Town Planning Act;
- Matters before the High Court of Gujarat in the original Revenue Writ Jurisdiction;
- Letters Patent Appeal against order in Revenue Writ before the High Court of Gujarat;
What should you search for in your Land Revenue Lawyers?
- Combination of Experienced Lawyers and Young Lawyers: A Firm having a team of energetic, dynamic young blood with a combination of most experienced, specialist Land Revenue Lawyer competent to represent your case at GRT, SSRD, High Court and Supreme Court.
- Fact collection: Sometimes there are more than one conceivable arrangements or parcel of points of reference to help the argument. Thus, a Land Revenue Lawyer ought to have that ability to assess every one of the potential outcomes before presenting the same before GRT, SSRD, High Court and Supreme Court. It must also be noted that the High Court also exercises Writ Appellate Jurisdiction, which is also known as Letters Patent Appeal. Therefore, when it comes to filing a Revenue Writ petition before the High Court, it must also be borne in mind that even at appellate stage it is the High Court that shall exercise the Appellate Jurisdiction and therefore, the original case has to be properly drafted and properly represented.
- Research: Good legitimate research abilities are required to look into important case laws, points of reference, corrections to help the contentions. Especially when it comes to representing the case before the higher forums like competent to represent your case at GRT, SSRD, High Court and Supreme Court.
- Representation: It is most important for a Land Revenue Lawyer to deeply understand facts and most aptly represent them before presiding Judge. It must be understood that any important evidence missed out at the stage of trial, affects the case at every stage of appeal.
- Detailed Knowledge of Diverse Areas of Law: It is equally important that your Land Revenue Lawyer has a grip over diverse areas of Law. Many times there are multiple remedies may be available and it will be upto your civil lawyer, who will decide the most appropriate remedy in the given facts and circumstances of your case. It must also be noted that the High Court is the court exercising the powers of Judicial Review and the ultimate authority in the state to interpret the statute. Therefore, a detailed understanding and excellent ability to represent your case before the High Court is a key.
To know more :
- શું તમે જાણો છો ૭ અને ૧૨ ને આ રીતે
- હકક પત્રક
- હક્કપત્રક ૬ એટલે જમીનની કુંડળી
To fetch your revenue records: