Criminal Lawyer in Ahmedabad
If you’re looking for experienced criminal lawyers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, then Bhatt & Joshi Associates is the law firm you can count on. We have a team of highly skilled and dedicated criminal defence lawyers who are capable of representing cases in all Sessions & District courts of Ahmedabad as well as at the Gujarat High Court & Supreme Court of India. We provide comprehensive litigation support to our clients in matters related to criminal law.
Our Criminal Law Practice: What We Offer
At Bhatt & Joshi Associates, our criminal defence lawyers offer a wide range of legal services in White Collar Crimes as well as Blue Collar crimes. Our legal support includes matters having overlapping Civil, Intellectual Property, Cyber Law, Taxation, or other statutes having penal/criminal provisions. We provide services for international extradition, appeals in the Supreme court, Criminal writs petitions to be filed before the HIgh Court of Gujarat and others in the Supreme Court of India.
Our team of criminal defence lawyers is well-versed in various areas of criminal law, and we provide legal support in the following areas:
- Criminal cases under various Offences under the Indian Penal Code and other White Collar Crimes
- Cases under Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Act
- Filing and arguing of Bail Application and Anticipatory bail applications
- Filing and arguing of Cancellation of Bail applications
- Handling and defending Dowry cases under Section 498 A IPC.
- Filing and Temporary Bail applications
- Filing of Criminal Appeals against the acquittal/conviction
- Filing of Criminal Revision Applications
- Filing of Criminal Writ Petition
- Quashing Petition under Sec.482 of Cr.P.C. or of FIR / Complaint
- Discharge of Accused
- Legal assistance in the lodgment of FIR or Criminal Complaint, under 498A, 406, Domestic Violence Act, Dowry Prohibition Act, etc.
- Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973
- Filing/defending complaint under section 138 of N. I. Negotiable Instruments Act
- Filing and defending cases related to Cyber Crime
Our Work: Criminal Cases Under Various Statutes
We have a team of experienced criminal lawyers who are well-versed in various statutes related to criminal law. We handle criminal cases related to the following statutes:
- The Arms Act, 1959 And The Arms Rules, 1962
- The Army Act, 1950
- The Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988
- The Chits Funds Act, 1982
- The Conservation Of Foreign Exchange And Prevention Of Smuggling Activities Act, 1974
- The Contempt Of Courts Act, 1971
- The Copyright Act, 1957
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- The Essential Commodities Act, 1955, 1981
- The Explosive Substances Act, 1908 & The Explosives Act, 1884
- The Juvenile Justice (Care And Protection Of Children) Act, 2000
- Gujarat Control Of Organised Crime Act, 2019
- The Narcotic Drugs And Psychotropic Substances (Ndps) Act, 1985
- The National Security Act, 1980
- The Passport (Entry Into India) Act, 1920
- The Prevention Of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Prevention Of Damage To Public Property Act, 1984
- The Prisoners Act, 1990, The Prisons Act, 1894
- The Railways Act, 1989
- The Repatriation Of Prisoners Act, 2003
- The SC and ST(Prevention Of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- The Transplantation Of Human Organs Act, 1994
- National Investigation Agency Act, 2008
As conscious and responsible Criminal Lawyers, we ensure that our clients are treated fairly and all evidence and related witnesses are represented with thorough research. We acknowledge the importance of diversity within the team and thus have a merge of young, enthusiastic blood with specialists in Criminal cases. Our Criminal Defense Lawyers are reliable and well-versed with data collection, which helps in the articulation of a strong argument. Representation of cases and related evidence is a very powerful skill that our defense criminal lawyers excel at. We know the importance of knowledge of diverse fields within it as the Criminal Law is highly intertwined with CrPC, Evidence Act, and Indian Penal Code along with other Criminal Minor Acts. We understand that even a small glitch or tamper in evidence can cause a major backslide and thus, with our experienced defense criminal lawyers, we attempt to resist any such contingency and provide thorough research. Representing such data accurately and convincingly is also important and we put equal effort into that.
Litigation Support Services for Criminal Lawyers at Gujarat High Court
Our team of criminal lawyers at Bhatt & Joshi Associates has vast experience in handling criminal cases at Gujarat High Court. Our lawyers have represented numerous clients in high-profile criminal cases at the Gujarat High Court and made the best work in order to secure favourable outcomes. We have a deep understanding of the procedural and substantive aspects of criminal law in the context of the Gujarat High Court.
Our litigation support services include:
- Legal consultation: Our team of criminal lawyers provides consultation services to clients on various aspects of criminal law, including bail, trial, and appeals.
- Case analysis: We conduct a thorough analysis of the case, including review of evidence, witness statements, and legal precedents, to develop a strong defense strategy.
- Drafting of legal documents: We prepare and file legal documents, including petitions, applications, and appeals, on behalf of our clients.
- Court representation: Our lawyers appear in court on behalf of our clients and provide effective representation, including cross-examination of witnesses, argumentation, and negotiation.
- Post-trial services: We provide post-trial services, including appeal and review, to ensure that the interests of our clients are protected.
If you are in need of a Criminal Lawyer in Ahmedabad, look no further than Bhatt & Joshi Associates. Our team of experienced and skilled criminal lawyers provides effective representation in all types of criminal cases, including white-collar crimes, blue-collar crimes, and cyber crimes. We have a deep understanding of the criminal justice system in Gujarat and can provide effective litigation support services at Gujarat High Court. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our criminal lawyers.
“Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama